Location: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 /Hour
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of an Imaging Systems Administrator.
This is a contract to hire position in Anchorage, Alaska TN and offers remote time. The Imaging Systems Administrator serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performing as the Project Lead for implementing medical imaging systems, administering and supporting PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition), supporting outpatient medical imaging, and providing second level support as a local medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources.
· Ensures system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively.
· This individual performs application maintenance and testing of application upgrades and fixes.
· The Imaging Systems Administrator provides input to division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility, delivers hands-on training, and assists in implementing division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for medical imaging applications and related technologies.
· Serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility.
· Collaborates in Imaging Teams identification and deployment of medical imaging applications best practices.
· Works with the Imaging and Clinical Application Teams to actively promote and implement division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for medical imaging applications.
· Performs medical imaging application installation account set up. Reviews and provides input to Information Security plans regarding medical imaging security requirements.
· Provides input regarding roles and access to meet HIPAA requirements on medical imaging applications.
· Participates in the testing and implementation of clinical applications where medical imaging applications integrate with those clinical applications.
· Works with Physician Support Coordinators as a subject matter expert on medical imaging applications for physicians and their offices, to ensure physicians can access images at hospitals, offices and homes.
· Coordinates and manages vendor support for medical imaging solutions.
· Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to medical imaging system use; coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits. Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base for medical imaging applications.
· Medical imaging operations and process understanding.
· Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO
· Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
· Demonstrated customer orientation
· Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
· Demonstrated advanced computer skills
· Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID Number: 64059 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com