● Meet personal sales goals to help store and market attain revenue projections.
● Learn and present product to customers to sell merchandise.
● Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
● Work with the store manager to meet all corporately set store sales budgets.
● Focus on improving and meeting company sales metric standards, including average ticket, gross margin, close rate, and balance of share.
● Work under the general direction of the Store Manager and Area Sales Manager.
● Keep training and education current on product, sales process, and operational procedures.
● Review sales order tickets to ensure accuracy.
● Conduct two-day call ahead and write thank you cards in a timely manner.
● Ensure that company policy is followed regarding cleanliness of store.
● Maintain stock levels and keep accurate inventory.
● Ensure customer receives product in an efficient, timely manner.
● Responsible for following banking procedures.
● Responsible for following all operational procedures regarding delivery, transfer, loss control, and inventory management standards.
● Ensure that visual merchandising standards are followed in the showroom location, including placement of POP materials, floor layouts, and other visual merchandising strategies designed by corporate.
● Responsible for completing a mandatory number of business to business sales calls each week.
● Engage in marketing initiative efforts to help increase customer base including, B2B sales, social media marketing, community events, guerilla marketing, and other networking and prospecting campaigns.
● Conduct follow-up with all customers.
● Help with the coordination of sales