Certified Nursing Assistant for Home Care
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Pay: $11.00 - $21.34 /Hour
Nurses and More, Inc. is HIRING!
We are currently looking for CNAs with LONG TERM CARE experience to work ONE-on-ONE in a Home Care setting. We have day, evening, and night shifts and visits available.
Nurses and More gives you the freedom of making your own schedule. There is no minimum number of hours you must work. We will offer you what we have available and you pick up what works best for you. This allows us to be whatever you are looking for....main source of income or a secondary job working around your schedule. Call us for the details now!!!
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Turn or reposition bedridden patients.
- Review patients' dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure patient receives appropriate diet.
- Measure and record food and liquid intake or urinary and fecal output, reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Additional duties as required.
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
- Advance Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit / ATM Payroll Card
- Great Support Staff
- Flexible Schedules
- A Great Work Environment
- Indiana Certification
- Must have at least one 6 months of Long Term Care experience within the last two years (names and dates of places of employment must be provided)
- Current BLS - Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- Physical within the last six months (must include statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease".
- Current PPD or Chest X-ray
- Two Professional References
- Criminal history report with no activity listed
- Additional credentials may be required upon hire or per contract.