Automotive Title Clerk/ Billing Clerk- Experience Required
Location: Independence, MO
Name: Apply via CareerBuilder
Automotive Title Clerk/ Billing Clerk
Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has an immediate opening for a Title and Billing Clerk at their high volume dealership in Olathe. You will be responsible for accurately documenting all title, registration, and vehicle owner information. TITLE CLERK EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
- Bill out new and used car deals, post to accounting
- Calculate Sales commissions
- Write license fee refund checks, clean title schedules.
- Verify legal transfer of documents for the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Write payoff checks for all trade in vehicles, post into accounting all transmittal amounts
- Post accounting entries related to all DMV and wholesale transactions.
- Complete DMV registration paperwork for sales made at the dealership.
- Enter all information needed for title administration in computer system
- Ensure that tax and title documents are promptly and properly completed
- Maintain accurate record-keeping of vehicle inventory, including new car information, wholesale purchase and sale information.
- Review GL entries and ensure accuracy
- Promptly and professionally answer all incoming and internal calls
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Value in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
- At least 2 years dealership title clerk experience is required
- Experience with Automotive Billing required
- Must have experience with both KS & MO State laws regarding title work
- CDK experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, required
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer proficiency
- Must pass background checks, MVR, drug test
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with annual company match
- Excellent Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, Cancer and Accident Insurance