Project Manager - up to $60,000
Location: Columbus, OH
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
#105 Project Manager - up to $60,000
- We’re an industry-leading architectural firm.
- We have an immediate opening for a full-time project manager.
- If you’d like to join a rapidly growing firm in a leadership position, we’d love to hear from you.
Compensation for our Project Manager
- $55,000 - $60,000 based on experience.
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- 401K retirement account
Requirements for our Project Manager
- Able to understand architectural drawings
- 2+ years of experience as a project lead/supervisor, preferably in the architectural industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and multi-task (handle 30 jobs on at once)
- Proactive, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision
- Organized and detailed oriented
Why this is a great career opportunity for a Project Manager
- We like to hire from within.
- Increased pay and responsibility for our top performers
- Veteran-friend company
- Potential ownership opportunity down the line.
Work schedule for our Project Manager
Location for our Project Manager
- Apply today.
- Our hiring manager, Alex Walker, or his assistant, will be in touch within three business days to schedule a potential interview.
Even though we focus on military veterans, this position is open to everyone.