Accounting Manager - Real Estate SEC
Location: Pasadena, CA
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 /Year
Name: Nicole Jacobs
We are searching for an Accounting Manager with SEC or public company experience for one of our large successful clients in the San Gabriel Valley. Candidates must have large company, big 4 and SEC experience and real estate is preferred.
- Responsible for the oversight of accounting staff and review of work and performance
- Responsible for training and developing new accounting staff
- Responsible for maintaining the General Ledger and month end close processes
- Analyze real estate property income statements.
- Lead review of quarlty and annual CAM reconciliations
- Variance analysis on proposed and actual accounting transactions
- Prepare documentation of proposed and executed accounting transactions
- Work with senior management in relation to accounting transactions
- Research new accounting pronouncements and the applicability to the company
- Prepare and implement new policies and procedures in relation to new accounting pronouncements.
- Assist, draft and review reports filed with the SEC and managing documentation requirements
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Must have a CPA
- Must have at least 4 years of experience working for big 4 on public companies
- Must have experience working with large companies (over $500million in revenue)
- Must have SEC experience
- Will consider mix of public and private, but big 4 experience must be within last 2 years
- Tier 2
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.