Sr. ESB Designer/Architect
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
SENIOR ESB SOLUTIONS DESIGNER/ARCHITECT
Location: Chevy Chase MD
Contract Length: Contract to Hire
Green Card Holders or United States Citizens ONLY
Our Client is changing how enterprise systems interact with each other from disparate platforms and different technology stacks. The management team is looking for a highly motivated, outspoken, agent of change to work within a very skilled agile team to deliver solutions and provide guidance across organizational boundaries for very visible projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Design and develop scalable solutions to integrate our applications across channels
- Creates and maintains components in ESB tier
- Proactively communicates with and works across external teams to implement solutions
US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY.
Required Skills/ years of experience needed:
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable and excited about working in the full stack: developer operations, distributed messaging, application library development, and service oriented architecture.
- We are looking for someone who has experience designing and implementing integrated solutions and building fully instrumented systems in on-prem and cloud based systems that can be legacy, .Net or Java projects.
- The person should be comfortable in a multi-language multi-platform environment and have extensive experience building services in Java and working with JSON/XML requests/responses.
- Strong background in ESB type systems, Spring Framework, Messaging, standard enterprise integration patterns, and experience with the MuleSoft platform are highly desirable. Any experience with App Fabric, MS API Management, RabbitMQ, API Gateway is a plus.
- Experience with Rabbit MQ, Mule ESB, Azure Service Bus, API Management, AMQP based development
- Knowledge of system development, testing and monitoring using DynaTrace, Splunk or other AppInsight
- Knowledge of Messaging, Clusters, Distributed Computing architecture and Hardware sizing
- Scrum methodologies
- Secure Azure cloud development experience with PaaS and IaaS understanding.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as contribute to team efforts is required
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Experience in establishing standardized procedures and best practices.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
Jonathan Jean Senior IT Recruiter, The Judge Group
4010 W. Boy Scout Boulevard, Ste. 650, Tampa, FL 33607
Phone (813) 463-9735 | Efax (813) 463-9735| www.judge.com