Location: Emeryville, CA
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 /Hour
Name: Creative Circle
Position: CRM Manager
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a gaming company in the East Bay is seeking a CRM Manager to join their team.
In this role, you'll be managing the the CRM platform and customer related initiatives.
- Implementing email automation programs.
- Working cross-functionally with digital advertising and business analyst teams.
- Structure A/B tests for campaign optimization.
- Track KPI's and maintain marketing analytics dashboards.
- Analyze and measure campaign effectiveness.
- 4+ years experience with CRM admin
- Experience managing marketing automation programs including email marketing, workflows and user management.
- Understanding of an agile/scrum environment.
- Researching and documenting solutions to business needs.
- Working in a collaborative environment.
Experience in gaming or finance related industry is a plus!
This is a 40hr a week freelance position with the potential to go full-time for the right fit.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.