Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works with business partners to implement multiple technical projects of varying sizes using Agile methodology, such as broad-based information systems and full life-cycle application development.
- Lead technical professionals, including system analysts, software developers and technical project analysts to determine best methods to achieve project objectives.
- Works with moderate guidance and operates within defined parameters using project management methodology.
- Requires BS/BA in an information systems related major or degree in another area with directly related IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing IT projects.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) in progress required.
- Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems and issues, resolving conflicts, managing resources in a matrix environment and communicating effectively at all levels of an organization required.
- Knowledge or experience with project management tools, documentation tools, and reporting tools required.
- Attention to quality and details is a must.