Location: Dothan, AL
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 /Hour
LAST UPDATED: Jun 14, 2017
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Generous Paid Time Off Plan
• 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
• Supplemental Policies Offered
• Supplemental Short Term Disability
Mortgage Processor duties include:
• Verifies, compiles, and types application information for mortgage loans: Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
• Recommends that loan not meeting standards be denied.
• Calls or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
• Types loan application forms, using computer.
• Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
• Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
• Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
• Types and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
• Submits approved mortgage loan file to MORTGAGE LOAN CLOSER for settlement.
• Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer
Language Requirements: English