Retail Sales Agent
Location: Dothan, AL
Are you looking for a retail sales position that offers great earnings potential without the late night and Sunday hours? Want to find a team atmosphere where you can grow as an individual as well?
If you enjoy working with the public, are sales oriented, outgoing, professional, detail-oriented and looking for a career opportunity then Acceptance has an opportunity for you.
Acceptance Insurance has an immediate opening for a Retail Sales Agent at our Dothan, AL, North Oates Street location.
Overview of a Retail Sales Agent:
As a Retail Sales Agent, you will be responsible for the sale of auto, commercial, motorcycle and home insurance products to new and existing customers. Acceptance believes in providing trusted business advisers for our customers and will support you with a full training program and agent mentors as you build your experience. Lastly, you will be an ambassador of the company’s mission, vision and values.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Benefits of a Retail Sales Agent:
- Guaranteed Based Pay
- Monthly Production Bonus
- Monthly Add-On Incentive Bonus
- Quarterly Improvement Bonus
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
Acceptance Auto Insurance is a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. We currently write non-standard personal automobile insurance in 17 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. Our Corporate Headquarters are located in Nashville, TN with Claims Offices located in Nashville, TN, Chicago, IL and Tampa, FL. As of February 1, 2016, we leased and operated over 410 retail locations, staffed by employee-agents. Acceptance markets its services through the Acceptance Insurance brand.
Mon – Thurs 9 am - 6 pm
Friday 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com
Responsibilities of a Retail Sales Agent:
- Assess the customer needs and advise clients on insurance coverage and personal protection options.
- Provide quotations, pricing, and required information to new prospects. and complete the sales process for each customer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners around the community (i.e. auto dealerships, standard insurance agents, payday loan businesses, financial companies, etc).
- Perform outside marketing activities to drive new customer opportunities.
- Prepare quotations on customer change requests to their current policies.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints. Request any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all company products, pricing, and policy features.
- Maintain knowledge of industry competitors and provide critical market feedback to leadership regarding local competition and service needs.
- Follow-up routinely with customers on all open or unresolved issues including calling lapsed policy and policy renewal customers.
- Answer the telephone in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Report any and all conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Maintain appropriate records including, but not limited to; all time worked, reporting of sales activities, other reporting as required by Regional Manager or Corporate Office.
- Maintain the office setting to best represent the Acceptance brand.
Qualifications of a Retail Sales Agent:
- Six months previous professional experience in sales required.
- Above average communication skills in order to represent the company in a professional manner and communicate effectively with potential customers.
- Previous experience with Excel, Word and web based systems preferred.
- Experience with and the ability to use a PC to perform daily duties.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate and have the ability to work independently following strict procedural guidelines.
- Work schedule may fluctuate based on business need and will include evening and weekend hours and some Holidays.
- An insurance license is required in order to work in this position. The successful candidate must possess the ability to obtain and retain a Personal Lines insurance license. Acceptance Insurance pays 100% of the cost to obtain your license upon joining the company.