Location: Roanoke, VA
Pay: $14.00 /Hour
Name: Morgan Edberg
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Performs disassemble, sanitation verification, re-assembly, set up, daily start up, tuning and repair of machinery in accordance with production requirements.
* Ensures proper operation of machinery and perform changeovers efficiently and accurately.
* Performs and leads routine preventive maintenance for all equipment to ensure equipment is performing at optimum levels.
* Follows safety precautions to prevent product contamination and injury to self and others.
* Interacts with Engineering and Maintenance personnel to expedite solutions to mechanical problems.
* Conducts root cause analysis during troubleshooting activities by analyzing the issue, defining the solution, instating counter measures to ensure resolution, setting controls for monitoring; and documenting work accordingly.
* Improves production performance by simplifying work processes according to defined scope and span of control. This may include creation of One-point lessons for knowledge enhancement and skill development.
* Partners with Production Coordinator to review/record/monitor downtime sheets, forms, checklists, and log books to ensure proper documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role and manufacturing environment
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screening
$14.00 per hour
If interested in the position please contact Morgan at 540-986-2151 or email resume
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.