Location: Kalispell, MT
Our client is currently seeking a Application Developer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
Work remote capability but ideally onsite 5 days per week (if remote need to be there for a couple weeks training). ]
- Looking to supplement a team working on several projects with IMS 3rd parties (flood polcy admin system) and new project
- Flexibility in Bill Rate possible
- Strong UI/UX would be a strong plus
- Need Agile/Scrum background (or at least understand it)
- 50% New Dev/ 50% break fix/maintenance etc.
- 4 devs on the team (adding these 2 more)
- [developing n-tier applications using .NET with a SQL server backend.
• Communicate, maintain, develop and enforce coding standards.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions
• Provides code reviews
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to clients.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge in C#.
• Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures.
• Experience with object-relational mapping techniques/technologies.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented environments.