Location: Bannockburn, IL
Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for serving as the liaison between the business and IT in translating complex business needs into application software.
- Analyzes complex end user needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
- Develops project plans and identifies and coordinates resources, involving those outside the unit.
- Works with programming staff to ensure requirements will be incorporated into system design and testing.
- Acts as a resource to users of the software to address questions/issues.
- May provide direction and guidance to team members and serves as an expert for the team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Requires a BS/BA degree
- 5-7 years of business analysis experience that includes knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations.
- Thorough understanding of computer applications and programming required.
- Client facing implementation and requirements gathering experience is a plus. Healthcare background with payors or providers is a plus.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills required.