Location: Plant City, FL
Are you our next Workflow Superintendent?
We are currently seeking a Workflow Superintendent for our Plant City, Florida location. The Workflow Superintendent will lead and manage all aspects of the asset integrity programs associated with rotating, and electrical assets. This includes the Reliability Engineering and Condition Based Monitoring and Inspection programs, lubrication program, budgeting and cost control, quality assurance, safety and regulatory compliance. Hire and manage outside engineering, contractors, and firms as required to implement and maintain the reliability programs. Coordinate the defect elimination program including defect identification, root cause analysis, and defect elimination plan.
What will you do?
- Direct and manage daily and long term man-power planning, scheduling and execution of Reliability work. Ensure projects are meeting all applicable standards and requirements in terms of safety, quality, timeliness and cost.
- Coordinate the defect elimination effort by identifying bad actors, root cause analysis, and working with Maintenance and Engineering on a defect elimination plan.
- Ensure regulatory, corporate and site safety and environmental standards are being followed by conducting safety audits, risk assessments and housekeeping tours. Ensure all Reliablity programs meet Mosaic, regulator, and code requirements.
- Lead and manage the implementation and continuous improvement of the Reliability program and inspection procedures.
- Provide work direction to the team as well as timely and constructive feedback to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their work, roles, business goals and performance standards.
- Manage performance issues when necessary.
- Develop and coach employees in order to retain and grow organizational talent.
- Support employees in their career development at Mosaic.
What do you need for this role?
- High School/GED required. Bachelors Degree preferred, major in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Technology Education.
- 3+ years of Related Experience is required.
- of Plant Maintenance experience.
- Maximo experience is preferred.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to climb stairs and work at various heights.
- Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns or materials
- Able to hear, with or without correction.
- Able to lift 25-50 lbs. unassisted and regularly.
- Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Able to see, with or without correction.
- Able to use fine hand motor skills.
- Able to wear a respirator.
- Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required.
- Occasionally outdoors and exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments.
- Physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less.
- Typically indoors in a consistent temperature.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs! - Apply today and join our team!