Technical Lead- App Systems
Location: Salisbury, MD
Large food manufacturer is seeking a Technical Lead for App Systems. Position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Direct of Business Systems:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BS Degree, Information Technology, Engineering, or related discipline – or equivalent work experience.
Specialized or technical knowledge, credentials or licensing required for the position include:
- 8 – 10 years experience in an Information Technology systems analysis function, working with end-users to translate business requirements into system specifications.
- 5 – 7 years minimum experience with JDA systems.
- JDA business process and configuration experience in the following modules: Demand, Demand 360, Enterprise Supply Planning, Inventory Optimizer, and Order Promising.
- Minimum of two to three, full project lifecycle implementations of JDA systems with concentration in subject modules.
- Experience with shell scripting in a JDA environment.
- Experienced in Organizational Change Management requirements for subject JDA modules including creation and delivery of training materials.
- Working knowledge of HP Quality Management Suite is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project Server and Portfolio Toolset is a plus.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite including creation of Excel spreadsheets, and MS Power Point presentations is required.
- Experienced in Microsoft Project including creation of resourced project schedules with understanding of critical path planning is required.
Additional Skills required for the position include:
- Strong systems solution and systems architecture skills
- Strong understanding of demand and supply planning business processes
- Strong business and technical leadership and facilitation skills
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to lead teams and resolve conflict
- Knowledge and understanding of integrated solutions involving JDA, SAP ERP, and Legacy Systems
- Project management experience
- Strategic IT vision and excellent execution skills
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
- The JDA Technical Lead (Supply Chain Team) – This position is responsible for the implementation and support of the Demand & Supply Planning process area solutions utilizing JDA and SAP functionality. The ability to analyze, design, test and implement systems, which enable the business community to achieve their goals and objectives, is critical to the success of this role. This position requires an individual with a deep understanding of the SCM processes/functions in JDA and SAP, as well as key integration points with Purchasing, Customer Service, Logistics, Plant Operations, and Finance.
PRINCIPAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Describe below the major responsibilities of this position which must be fulfilled with or without reasonable accommodations in order to achieve the essential purpose of this position.
- Understand business goals and requirements associated with IT strategic roadmap
- Research and propose JDA system solutions to realize business goals for strategic projects in subject area
- Responsible to determine system solutions to achieve goals of the IT strategic roadmap in subject area
- Responsible to formulate and deliver an enterprise level functional design for all JDA and legacy systems in respective area
- Participate in Pre-Planning, Blueprinting, Realization, Final Preparation and Go-Live/Support phases of IT Strategic Roadmap projects assigned.
- Assist and evaluate business requirements to hypothesize JDA centric business solutions
- Research solutions and develop beta or pilot test configuration of proposed solutions
- Demonstrate beta or pilot test configurations to IT and/or business personnel to influence final design selection
- Complete JDA configuration to meet the design criteria for strategic projects in respective area
- Coach and assist JDA Project delivery teams to fully develop configuration of final solution
- Evaluate system solution design proposals from other Perdue personnel and contractors
- Assist and support the project teams to complete projects successfully
- Provide advanced level JDA system configuration training to internal resources
- Responsible to provide Level 1 & 2 system maintenance support for subject area.
- Describe the decision-making authority of this position, the nature and extent of supervision available and the point at which higher approval is required.
- This position is not expected to manage direct reports on an ongoing basis but will be expected to lead teams comprising of IT and Business professionals
OTHER POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role spends 90% of a normal workweek implementing technology solution and collaborating with IT organization and Project Teams
- This role spends 10% of a normal workweek delivering status reports and progress updates.
Company will provide relocation package and will also consider Visa sponsorship.