High School and Community Relations Coordinator
Location: Wyomissing, PA
The position supports the school's mission by increasing awareness of our quality curriculum, student services, and graduate career services among area educators and business leaders through broad dissemination of information to groups of potential students.
The Community Relationship Coordinator is responsible for managing, maintaining, and growing current and new school and community relationships within a specific market. She/he will apply strategic planning and business principles to grow administration, parent, and student relationships within the identified schools and community groups.
Delivers Presentations to Prospective Graduate Enrollees
- Delivers professionally developed presentations to high school seniors to generate interest in Delta Education programs and to ignite passion and commitment to improving their lives through career education.
- Answers questions about Delta Education programs, the admissions process, and the overall student experience to generate inquiries from high school seniors.
- Provides advice to high school students to help them navigate the admissions process and maximize their chances of success.
- Prepares reports to track high school presentations, events, inquiries, and enrollments.
Participates in Recruiting Activities
- Attends Delta Education awareness events (e.g., college fairs, career nights, financial aid nights, etc.) to represent and market Delta Education to potential graduate enrollees.
- Conducts campus tours to showcase the campus' offerings and introduce students to school administrators, faculty and students.
- Organizes and plans open houses, senior days/nights, and student prep events to ensure a positive participant experience.
- Seeks out and attends local community events to drive campus awareness and gather leads within the local community.
Builds and Maintains Relationships with high schools and local community organizations & businesses
- Establishes relationships with high school guidance counselors, teachers and community organizations to educate them on Delta Education's programs.
- Visits high schools and organizations on a regular basis to meet with guidance counselors, teachers and business leaders to provide most current approved marketing material, and promote new and existing Delta Education programs and scholarship opportunities.
? Associates degree, or equivalent, or relevant work experience
? Bachelor's Degree
? 2-3 years of experience in sales or business development
? Experience with College Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Services, or Career Placement departments