Cash Management Sales Manager
Location: New York, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Cash Management Sales Manager, VP
What you will do:
Manage and direct the team’s growth and profitability while focusing on relationship management, client retention and business development activities. Responsible for growing and maintaining high quality deposits for the Commercial Teams. Provide consultative advice on products and services to meet client needs and enhance their banking relationship. Execute a business plan consistent with the financial and market development goals of the bank. Manage and oversee workflow and productivity of the Cash Management Sales – Commercial Teams. Embrace and model core competencies in everyday interaction.
- Must have Banking experience selling Commercial Cash Management products and services
- Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
- 7-10 years of experience in leading Business Teams
- Ability to build and expand trusting relationships and partnerships
- Actively coach staff towards personal growth and development which includes training and monitoring progress and skill level.
- Set a positive example for staff to emulate in order to achieve excellence.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and “Customer First” communication style and focus.
- Highly effective customer service skills including an outgoing and professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to foster an environment of teamwork and cooperation in meeting customer needs and Bank goals.
- Exceptional leadership skills; contributes to and drives business strategy through team motivation and effectively empowering employees
- Effective Decision Maker
- Effective Negotiator
- Results oriented
- Strong service orientation.
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) Preferred
813-463-9719[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]