Location: McPherson, KS
Name: Taylor Rahe
Aerotek is currently partnering with a local client for an immediate opening in a Scientist Role.
Qualified candidates must have:
- BS, MS, or PhD in Scientific Discipline
- Experience level ranging from at least 1-7 years in industry
- Perform testing using analytical equipment (i.e. UPLC, HPLC, GC, Karl Fischer, pH, UV-Vis, IR, microscopy, optical rotation) as well as using traditional wet chemistry methods (i.e. titration, TLC, sulfated ash, etc.)
- Enter experimental information into hard-bound and electronic lab notebooks (i.e. Biovia eLN) and process analytical data accordingly (i.e. Empower 3, Excel, etc).
- Perform additional data entry, processing, and review within LIMS system (i.e. Thermo LIMS).
- Coordinate with team members to ensure seamless analytical coverage during manufacturing campaigns and on-going stability studies. Also support new project activities, as needed.
- Perform analytical method feasibility, development and validation, as necessary.
- Coordinate with team members to verify each other's data by reviewing eLN and LIMS entries in a timely manner.
- Take personal responsibility to meet analytical testing and data verification deadlines, as well as safety and training requirements.
- Author protocols, reports, or other technical documents, and presents project data to group, as needed.
Salary is flexible and based on years of experience.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.