Back End Clojure Developer - Las Vegas
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Name: David Doherty
Join a company that is undertaking a massive digital transformation that will completely revamp their way of doing business. The implementation will incorporate a full implementation of IoT, machine learning, advanced analytics, predictive algorithms and automation across the entire value chain.
The company is looking for a CLojure Devloper who will develop and maintain the back-end of the product. Working with users, agile methodology, stakeholders, the development team, and Scrum Master you will develop, design, build, and launch the product.
The successful Back End Developer will have:
• Extensive back end development experience
• Experience with Clojure and SQL
• Experience with web API best practices (versioning, headers, caching, etc.)
• Oracle database experience
• Oracle Enterprise Asset Managemetn experience
• Experience working with agile methodologies and rapid iterations
• Scala, Haskell, Erlang, or Elixir experience
• A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related quantitative field
The successful Back End Developer will be comfortable with:
• End-users to identify issues and places for improvement
• Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with service side logic
• Translating business requirements into system design specifications
• Appropriately performing development and testing activities
• Maximizing speed and scalability of the application
• Regularly deploying through an Agile approach
• Documenting appropriately as per the Agile Development Methodology
• Closely collaborating with business stakeholders and end-users to develop an understanding of the way users are utilizing applications
• Designing and implementing data storage solutions
• Maintaining competency in the technologies related to responsibilities
• Autonomous settings while maintaining a high level of success and professionalism
The company is offering a competitive compensation package as well as the opportunity to be a part of an organization that will make a significant and lasting impact. Working in this environment will give the ideal candidate a chance to grow and learn with endless potential.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please contact David Doherty immediately at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with an updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Stack recruitment, advertising more MS Stack jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Stack market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and MS Stack jobs are.
Opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818 356-8566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 818 356-8566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.