Location: Anchorage, AK
CTG is recruiting for Analysts to work with our team in Anchorage, Alaska in support of local clients. The position will initially be responsible for working on a large SAP/ERP conversion project January - July 2017.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for development, maintenance and design of data/reporting to support requirements defined by our business areas. Must have an excellent knowledge of business process and be highly skilled in data warehouse development, ETL processes, database schemas, development of reporting packages, and report writing. This includes interpreting user requirements specifications, report enhancements, writing functional specifications, supporting users and scheduling work.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the design, development & testing of SAP Bl/SW/Business Objects/Hana components needed to support analytical requirements.
- Translate business requirements/functional requirements into technical design to improve functionality and user experience for reporting and data analytics including dashboards.
- Recommend technical & analytical improvements to enhance business processes on a continual basis.
- Lead small projects and prepare/maintain project plans, using Project Management tools.
- Participate in configuration, testing, and training efforts for report creation, enhancements and delivery. Monitor progress against the plan to ensure tasks are completed timely and with high level of quality.
- Update documentation, scripts and training documentation impacted by data changes in the data warehouse environment.
- Enhancements, modifications, conversions and migration.
- Ability to develop and execute task specific project plans.
- Must perform work in Anchorage, Alaska January - July 2017
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of IT experience,
- Demonstrable skills in SAP/Business Objects Data Services ( BODS) and SAP Business Objects ( BOBJ)
- 1+ years of BODS experience or similar technology
- 1+ years of data warehouse development experience
- Strong verbal and written communications in English
- Ability to pass a background check
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions throughout North America and Western Europe that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth markets, such as technology, healthcare and life sciences, financial services, industrials, and telecommunications. CTG's clients include large technology and energy companies, major health systems, and government entities.
CTG's greatest asset is our people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.