Outside Sales - Insurance
Location: Dothan, AL
Name: Trina Gilbert
Whether you are an experienced agent or completely new to insurance sales, Physicians Mutual® offers a unique career-building opportunity. We can provide you with all the tools, training and support you need to reach your goals.
Consider the advantages of being a career agent with Physicians Mutual®:
- Agent Training Programs - You receive personal, ongoing training (on-the-job, online and classroom) regarding products, sales techniques, industry changes and more.
- Company-Provided Lead Support - Home Office lead campaigns help you build your clientele … plus, you gain access to current Physicians Mutual® customers who already have a relationship with us.
- Decide Your Own Income - Competitive commissions (paid weekly!) and bonuses mean you can make as much money as you want … the harder you work, the more you can make.
- Be Your Own Boss - You set your own schedule, so you work where you want, when you want.
- Sell Products That Matter - We have a top-quality product portfolio that allows you to help individuals and families protect their finances and futures.
- Success Is Rewarded - Incentive travel opportunities allow you to visit exotic locations as a reward for a job well done.
- Support From A Strong Company - We are one of the oldest, most respected companies in the insurance industry so our name is already known and trusted by Americans across the nation.
Join our family … and open new doors to success.
- Some sales, customer service and/or insurance experience is helpful, but not required (free training provided)
- Positive attitude and a passion for helping people
- High personal and financial goals
- Strong communication skills and a motivation to work hard
- Have, or be willing to acquire, an insurance license