Location: Austin, TX
Pay: $48,000.00 - $52,000.00 /Year
Name: Jessica Hubbard
We're hiring a Staff Accountant for one of our customers who is truly changing the world! Use your Finance and Accounting talents to make a difference with an international non-profit company located here in the Austin area. This is a full-time Staff Accountant position reporting into the Controller, providing accounting support to various departments within the organization.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thinks outside the box and is solutions oriented. The successful candidate will always strive to improve organizational efficiency and further establish best practices within the organization. This position will require a customer service friendly attitude; someone that is always willing to pitch in to do what needs to be done to help others.
- Process cash receipt
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Maintain accounting files and reporting
- Internal review of program budgets
- Work directly with audit firm staff to provide requested documentation for the annual audit
- Assist with reports needed to file tax returns
- Preparation and compilation of monthly financial reporting package
- Research on accounting and finance topics
- Some administrative responsibilities involved
- Provide relevant and timely information to individuals to best meet mission goals
We are an equal opportunity employer.
1-2 years of experience working in an accounting role with strong financial acumen
Strong attention to detail
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, not required
Able to manage multiple priorities and advance multiple projects without compromising accuracy
Analytical and results oriented
Highly skilled in Excel
Experience in QuickBooks
Ability to comfortably deal with diverse groups