Location: East Syracuse, NY
Pay: $26.50 - $28.57 /Hour
Name: Keith Hess
JR. PHARMACEUTICAL VALIDATION TECHNICIAN Project Description:
Reporting to the validation manager or designee, this validation contractor will coordinate and execute validation activities with production, quality, maintenance, and other personnel as needed to execute projects and/or protocols. Primary Responsibilities:
- Write protocols, perform field executions, and complete final reports.
- Complete investigation report as part of the execution package.
- Develop project plans and timelines as required.
- Ensure process and project documentation is accurate and updated.
- Maintain safe working environment.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Record/review data using good documentation practices.
- Direct experience or close familiarity with equipment/utility/facility qualifications and general validation practices is desired. (freezer, refrigerators, incubators, temperature profile studies)
- BS degree (e.g. engineering, chemistry, biological sciences or related) or an AS degree with 2-4 years of relevant experiences in validation and biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical experience or high school diploma with 4-6 years of experiences in validation of biopharmaceutical equipment. AS and BS preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Keith: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #17-00895