Location: Tempe, AZ
Name: Installed Building Products
Start a new career with Marshall Insulation, a part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies.
We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 135+ locations serving the 48 continental United States.
IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, bath and door hardware.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with Marshall Insulation!
IBP offers our employees a career with the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- is responsible for generating new residential business accounts and maintaining currently accounts by working with national builders and customers in the local market. The objective is to sell insulation materials and the labor to install the product in homes.
- Responsible for generating new business by cold calling prospective clients and maintaining relationships with current clients
- Present proposals to potential customers and clients
- Design knowledge only to the extent of presenting the proposal to customer and clients
- Managing existing accounts, completing account maintenance including; updating pricing, new plan bidding and etc.
- Cold calling individual on a permit list that is published or scouting out new home developments
- Completing monthly sales reports
- Develop sales action plan that meets annual sales management plan
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED with 3-5 years of construction or sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Construction Sales, Marketing with 1-3 years of sale experience
- Be able to understand basic construction and be knowledgeable of products
- Basic negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivator to achieve annual and monthly sales goals
- Positive personality and able to present proposals in effective manner
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to persuade the customer and be patient
- Be able to travel throughout an assigned territory
- Be able to work flexible hours including evening and weekends to meet with potential customers and clients
- Basic math skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office productions including, power point, excel, word and outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and is well organized
- Must have a valid driver's license to drive a company vehicle
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to drive a car and lift light to moderate weight.
- Works in office and construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions