Staffing Manager - Recruiter
Location: Anchorage, AK
If you join our culture of family values and superior customer service, you can leave the office each day knowing that you made a difference in your community. We help people find jobs and help employers find the people to be successful. Our success comes from the success of our associates and customers. Come experience the Elwood way and make a difference with us!
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results driven culture for the hard working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work daily.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
General Responsibilities as a Staffing Manager will include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
If you have held positions similar to a Restaurant Manager, Property Manager, Customer Service Representative, or Retail Manager then you already have experience with the following:
Desired Skills & Experience - Staffing Manager:
- Serve as customer service representative to staff for client companies and interview candidates for placement on job assignments
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when hiring candidates, identifying candidates for placement on specific job assignments and in counseling and terminating temporary associates
- Ensure associates meet or exceed clients? expectations with respect to attendance, attitude, dress, skills, and quality of work
- Sales, outbound sales calls, skill marketing, recruiting
- Service operations; interviewing, payroll
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Equivalent education and training preferred
- Service driven, organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced and busy office with changing priorities
- High level of self-motivation.
- Knowledge of human resource procedures
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
If you are organized, determined, detail oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment then the Staffing Manager position would be a great fit for you!
(Related Keywords: Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative, Property Management, Hospitality, Retail)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.