Location: Anchorage, AK
Elwood Staffing has opportunities for dedicated individuals looking for a career, not a job. We are seeking those who make customer service a priority, who want to make a difference in people?s lives, and who are motivated to succeed. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Staffing is a place for the hard working, passionate, and highly motivated. When you join the 10th largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, you can expect a career that provides constant variety, the chance to help people and businesses thrive, and progressive training and professional development opportunities. Come work for a growing company that serves more than 6,000 businesses annually and puts more than 28,000 individuals to work daily.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
General Responsibilities as a Staffing Manager will include:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Desired Skills & Experience - Staffing Manager:
- Serve as customer service representative to staff for client companies and interview candidates for placement on job assignments
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when hiring candidates, identifying candidates for placement on specific job assignments and in counseling and terminating temporary associates
- Ensure associates meet or exceed clients? expectations with respect to attendance, attitude, dress, skills, and quality of work
- Sales, outbound sales calls, skill marketing, recruiting
- Service operations; interviewing, payroll
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
- Cold Calling
- New Business Development
- Client Visits
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Equivalent education and training preferred
- Service driven, organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced and busy office with changing priorities
- High level of self-motivation.
- Knowledge of human resource procedures
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
(Related Keywords: Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.