Loan Officer (Capital Partners Mortgage)
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Capital Partners Mortgage is recognized as the industry leader in mortgage partnerships because we are experts in our business and deliver outstanding service to our customers. Capital Partners Mortgage is a member of the New Penn Financial Family of Companies. New Penn Financial is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA. With over 1600 employees and locations across the United States, New Penn Financial is a leader in Mortgage Lending and Mortgage Servicing, supporting U.S. homeownership coast to coast.
Capital Partners Mortgage offers a hands-on, personalized approach and nurtures our customers creating long-term relationships. We’re not just a partner, we become a collaborator. We have the flexibility to meet the individual needs of our customers. We have a stable and tenured leadership team. We are innovative in our product line, offer competitive pricing, maximize our use of employee training and technology, and provide outstanding service to our customers. Integrity and honesty are at the forefront of our process.
Our team is passionate, has a can-do positive attitude and has a strong desire to deliver a memorable customer experience with every loan.
Ready to be part of our highly respected team? Apply today!
Do you enjoy helping people build their financial future? You will be responsible for developing, soliciting and negotiating new business and loan referrals using a network of resources, such as, Realtors/Brokers, Homebuilders, retail bank branches and business organizations. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining and developing existing relationships with joint venture partnerships and marketing alliances in order to increase capture rates and increase profitability.
New Penn Financial has become a leading nationwide mortgage lender because we have the expertise, the product solutions and competitive pricing talented individuals expect. We maintain a favorable reputation because we deliver exceptional customer service to our borrowers and clients. Founded in just 2008 as a start-up, we have grown to over 2,100 employees nationwide with over 140 branches, licensed in 48 states. We have earned the recognition of Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 Lists of Fastest Growing Private Companies, hold a position on Mortgage Executive Magazine’s list of 50 Best Companies to Work For, and regularly appear on the Scotsman Guide list of top lenders, to name a few.
- Utilize and develop a network of resources for mortgage loan business development and solicitation for new business.
- Utilize, manage and market to a database of customer contacts.
- Maintain a positive sales environment by educating potential borrowers, Real Estate Agents and Homebuilder sales representatives on the Company’s products and services; create and deliver presentations when necessary.
- Complete thorough loan applications by communicating with perspective applicants and obtain specified information relating to the loan or credit application; correspond with applicant via telephone, email or in-person to resolve any questions regarding application information.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within the Company’s credit policies and programs, as well as all state and federal lending regulations (FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Conventional, Conforming, Rural Housing Development, Bond and Portfolio).
- Negotiate rate, terms and conditions of the loan.
- Lock loans on time and in the correct product type to avoid fall-out.
- Collect up-front fees from applicant.
- Submit complete loan application, including all required documents and disclosures, and coordinate the process with assigned processing center.
- Input loans into appropriate Automated Underwriting System (AUS), such as DU or LP, for underwriting decision.
- Assist with, and solve, issues relating to processing, underwriting and closing of loans within employee’s loan pipeline.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the financial industry, economy, market conditions, rates, vendors and competition.
- Represent the Company in various community and civic functions to enhance the Company’s image and develop additional business.
- Consistently apply superior decision making techniques relating to applicant inquiries, approvals, and requests as they pertain to existing policies, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain compliance on all loan files and pipeline.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to plan for contingencies and anticipate problems and identify risks.
- Ability to negotiate persuasively to produce positive outcomes.
- Ability to effectively listen and respond to customers’ needs.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong desire to satisfy one’s internal and external customers by displaying superior customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values – Superior Customer Service, Integrity, Respect, Hard Work, and Long Term Commitment.
- Ability to instill trust and confidence from others.
- Ability to effectively convey and receive ideas, information, and directions.
- Ability to exhibit professional written and verbal communication at all times.
- Ability to build and maintain work relationships and contacts needed to effectively address issues and obstacles.
- Ability to value contribution of all team members and is effective at resolving workplace conflicts.
- Ability to establish positive rapport with customers.
- Ability to seek out new and creative ways to provide solutions to the customer’s needs.
- Ability to demonstrate solid selling skills and techniques.
- Ability to influence others to gain commitment.
- Ability to maintain an intense optimism and focus on achieving goals even under adversity.
- Ability to recover quickly from setbacks and rejections.
- Ability to maintain and foster strong partnerships with customers.
- Ability to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the cycle of the sales process with support and service.
- Ability to complete all required training courses on time.
- Ability to identify customer needs and adapt sales presentations effectively.
Capital Partners Mortgage is a member of the New Penn Financial Family of Companies, an Equal Opportunity Employer and Equal Opportunity Lender.