VP, Director of Claims (Reinsurance)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client is currently seeking a VP, Director of Claims (Reinsurance) This role will report to the COO/CFO and will have the overall responsibility for Claims in North America.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Manage an indirect team of 12 to 15 plus an offshore team.
- Works with the teams in the management of Client relationships
- Ensures that the work of the Claims Specialists in North America and Mumbai is processed accurately and in accordance with internal and external Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work with Clients and companies in the management of responses
- Ensure that all statutory regulations and company procedures are adhered to in line with the Operating Policies & Guidance Manual/Operating Procedures Manual/Claims Procedures
- Minimum of 15 years of reinsurance claims within a broker or reinsurer
- Strong Leadership experience
- Strong Technical claims knowledge
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work with all levels of an organization both internally and externally.