Regional Property Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay: $0.00 - $125,000.00 /Year
Name: Greystar Management Services
The Regional Property Manager supports and executes the Company's strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
College degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field is preferred. Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human resources documents, and to create and make presentations to senior managers, clients, and others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using property management software (preferably Yardi and/or Real Page), word processing, spreadsheet, and database management applications to complete and produce required reports and other employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete, understand, and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Experience and developed management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor subordinate and peer team members.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing, and customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints and issues, complete financial and other reports and documents, increase sales revenues, and manage spending.
- First-hand, seasoned experience in multi-site property management and residential property operations, including all facets of managing the physical, operational, financial, and customer service performance of a wide variety of asset types under varying market conditions.