Intake RN 3pm - 11pm Mon-Fri
Location: FAYETTEVILLE, AR
Intake RN (Fri 11PM – 7AM and Sat-Sun 8PM – 8AM)
As a representative of Springwoods Behavioral Health, all comments, attitudes, actions, and behaviors have a direct effect on the Facility’s image and perceptions of quality service. Interaction with patients, family members, physicians, referral sources, affiliating schools, visitors, etc. must be in a manner that is friendly, supportive, courteous, respectful, cooperative, and professional. This behavior should promote an atmosphere of teamwork, which is congruent with facility standards and guidelines to promote positive relations. The Registered Nurse is an integral member of the multidisciplinary team.
The Intake RN is responsible for being able to perform all aspects of the admission process including but not limited to:
• Efficient and effective handling of inquiry calls
• Knowledge of and communication with referral sources
• Provide hospital and program information to individuals, agencies, facilities making outside referrals
• Assessing and triaging individual mental health status
• Ensuring patient safety
• Making level of care recommendations to physicians
• Identify insurance benefits
• Perform pre-certification of patient care
• Completion of all admission requirements
• Communication of patient safety concerns and pertinent information to unit nursing staff
• Completion of all necessary information in the hospital computer system.
Current Arkansas State Board of Nursing RN license
Must have skill sets to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
Two years of behavioral health experience preferred.