Facilites Maintenance Manager
Location: Matawan, NJ
Role and Responsibilities
We're looking for a Facilities Manager to manage the maintenance and repair of their current location as well as manage our growth (future stores) and projects! As the Facilities Manager you’ll be involved with strategic decisions on facilities, construction, and expansion-related activities and should have experience in this realm. The Facilities Manager will own many aspects of our tremendous growth and need to understand how to successfully execute on project plans, deadlines, and keep the Upper Management Team informed of status updates throughout the projects.
As expected of all Managers, the Facilities Manager will ensure that the Company's professional reputation is maintained and that superior customer service is provided. The following are role and responsibilities of the Facilities Manager position:
- Ensure a safe working environment by coordinating Team Member training, conducting on site assessments, and maintaining subcontractor compliance.
- Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the store looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, excellent service.
- Perform preventative maintenance to help eliminate future conflicts and cut down on company cost.
- Keep a close eye on all cases, store and building equipment, doors, parking lots, lighting, and more.
- General maintenance of building including painting and mudding, various carpentry projects, and other projects, using small power tools and hand tools.
- Acts as store contact for service vendors.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Keep all work areas clean and ensure facility cleanliness in all common areas and exterior.
- Maintain accurate journal of equipment serviced, including service company, date, and other pertinent information.
- Own the relationships with the customer, on site teams, and internal administrative support teams.
- Evaluate, develop, implement, and manage process improvements that support our customer and company’s overall goals.
- Establish a professional relationship with the customer and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
- Conduct periodic on site assessments to ensure safe, professional, well maintained location(s).
- Ensure all aspects of project related construction, project coordination, and on time completion are addressed promptly, professionally, and in a cost effective manner while maintaining customer satisfaction, project scope, and budget.
- Manage and maintain subcontract compliance to our policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
• Continuous interaction with customers and coworkers in a fast-paced work environment
• Frequent motions such as standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, lifting, and reaching
• Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
• Ability to prioritize, to make good decisions on when and how to repair various things, and multi-task.
• Ability to work independently yet have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with other Team Members and Store Leadership
• Knowledgeably communicate with service vendors.
• Ability to understand building maintenance needs including refrigeration.
Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].