Outside Sales Representative Little Rock
Location: Little Rock, AR
Position: Outside Project Sales Consultant for Sears Home Improvement
Website for more information: www.mysearscareer.com
The District General Manager is available for onsite interview. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Follow these easy steps:
1.Review the video regarding the position: www.sellatsears.com
2.Complete the application
3.Once the application is completed you will receive an automatic email with an assessment. Based on the assessment results we will get in contact with you.Job Description
: Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. Consultants territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code. This role is full-time / 100% commission / W-2 with benefits and reps typically earn between $50K and top performers 100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office one time per week, and on the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email, and go to those appointments from their home. This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers (this is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with Sears, requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.) What do we provide? We value your time! Great benefits
Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
3 weeks of paid training
Up to three pre-set, pre-qualify, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
Laptop with design software
Fuel Reimbursement Plan
Great opportunities for career advancement
No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive
No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
Responsibilities / Requirements
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
2. Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours. 6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.