Office Manager Job with law firm in Greenbelt, MD!
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Do you have experience in personnel management? Are you interested in furthering your HR experience? Then this may be the role for you! Special Counsel is currently working with a firm based in Greenbelt, MD that is in need of an Office Manager to support their growing practice. This individual will be responsible for overseeing daily workflow and coordinating payroll, benefits, and performance evaluations.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Acts as a resource for personnel regarding payroll and benefits policies, programs, and procedures
- Compiles feedback and delivers performance evaluations to staff based on lawyer feedback and first-hand observations
- Assesses the firm’s client and administrative needs to make recommendations for staffing changes and participates in interviews for potential candidates
- Coordinates the disability and FMLA leave application and approval process
- Ensures that the firm’s HR management principles are in line with the law
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of five years of HR experience that includes personnel management, within a law firm
- The ability to tactfully communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Candidates must possess excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to move into a supervisory role with a top DC law firm! The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to enhance their career with a top-notch firm. The ability to navigate a fast-paced and dynamic environment is crucial to performing well in this role. Qualified candidates should apply here
to get in contact with a recruiter today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled