Retail Field Coordinator
Location: Fort Smith, AR
This Retail Field Coordinator provides implementation support for utility energy efficiency programs with residential, small business and commercial customers, contractors, and related groups by performing the following duties. This position will be based in Fort Smith, Arkansas.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain a small, local office environment in a professional manner.
- Data entry of customer, contractor, and incentive information into a CLEAResult database.
- Tracking and verifying program data, paperwork, files and correspondence.
- Receive and place telephone calls and emails from customers and contractors, and answer questions concerning available programs and projects.
- Assist with incentive and invoice payment processing.
- Exporting, reviewing and preparing pre-designed reports.
- Assist in planning and organizing for meetings and events.
- Assist in scheduling for program implementation staff.
- Printing, collating, and scanning documents.
- Conduct program inspections at area retailers, verifying and marketing program product, and educating retail store associates and customers on utility programs.
- Identify & escalate issues or areas of concern for project or development performance to the appropriate managers or supervisors, and develop and implement strategies to address those issues or areas of concern.
- Working on special projects as assigned.
- Other duties beyond the above may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Knowledge or experience in energy efficiency, lighting, building science, construction, and/or HVAC preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the following software applications -
- Microsoft Office (2007 and 2010), specifically:Adobe PDF
- Experience with data tracking systems
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Willing and eager learner
- Process management skills
- Project management skills
- Applied math and analytics experience
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience troubleshooting problems, finding and implementing solutions
- Preferred qualifications:
- Project coordination experience
- Customer service experience