Title: Program Quality Leader (16-00789)
Open and Competitive
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k) matching and more!
Type of hire:
As a member of the Program Core Team, the PQL represents the Customer Voice within the company and ensures the interface with the customer and internally with the others functions on quality matters.
- Identify the initial Program Quality objectives (Warranty and specific customer quality indicators) with the Program manager, build-up the quality management plan and ensure a regular follow-up to achieve these objectives throughout the development of a program.
- Achieve the Quality objectives - including Safety & Regulation, Environmental – such as the PPM, Scrap, including Perceived quality and cascade them to the internal and external suppliers.
- Monitor the objectives achievement through a risk assessment follow up based on FMEA, Special characteristics, capabilities, Tolerance stacks, PPM, etc.
- Have the authority to stop any process or product delivery in case of serious non-conformance (customer expectations or safety and regulations issues....).
- Review the Design Validation Plan and Production Validation Test established by Engineering and ensure its completion according to the program milestones.
- Lead the development and production process for measurement, checking and testing fixtures and gauges.
- Define the control plans.
- Is responsible for conformity, perceived quality and traceability of all parts delivered to the customer through the development phase until Gate 4.
- Prepare and compile the Production Part Approval files, and supports the Plant Quality Engineer for the submission of the initial samples, including process validation audit.
- Report on a monthly basis the progress of program activity (PRC).
- Initiate and update the Program Risk Assessment. Alert if major risk has no contingency plan.
- Lead the relation with Customer Program Quality.
- Apply PS Next, Engineering Change Management, the company's tools and standards.
- Ensure the use of the appropriate methods and quality standards (PS Next, specific Customer program development system, international regulations, etc.)