Chemical and Equipment Manager - Headquarters - Tucson, AZ (Tucson, AZ)
Location: Tucson, AZ
Come Shine With Us!
Mister Car Wash, headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, is an industry leader and the nation's largest car wash company, operating 200+ locations in 20 states and 7,000+ employees. We are continually adding to Mister Car Wash's portfolio of quality car washes and lube centers.
We are seeking a Chemical and Equipment Development Manager to join our Corporate Team in Tucson, AZ!
This individual is an expert in the science behind the wash, and passionate about sharing how to best oversee chemical inventory, maintain wash quality, and meet safety guidelines. While providing direct support to all field locations, the Chemical and Equipment Development Manager will also collaborate with R & D, Safety, Finance, and Training departments to set standards and identify cost-saving methods for our chemical and application processes.
What you would do:
What we're looking for:
- Provide a sphere of influence by training and supporting field leadership
- Control costs by monitoring wasted chemical and identifying training opportunities
- Travel, evaluate, and provide recommendations for chemistry and application needs during pre-acquisition
- Partner with the training team in developing a curriculum encompassing chemical and equipment management
- Provide on-the-ground training to new acquisitions and existing stores
- Work to develop standardization and benchmarking for the field
- Create proper chemistry labeling
- Ensure our Safety/Environmental standards by auditing of MSDS binders
- Embrace and contribute to other key initiatives as needed
Perks for you:
- Extensive experience in a leadership role, overseeing day-to-day car wash operations
- Extensive experience managing chemical inventory and monitoring application processes
- Ability to travel 50-60%
- Understanding of cleaning compound composition beyond Mister Car Wash's chemical program
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills, adept at working with hourly employees through C-level executives
- Effective in developing, analyzing, and presenting budgets, statistics, and training materials
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task, manage interruptions, and stay organized while advancing multiple projects
- A curiosity and constant itch to improve current chemical application processes
- Embodiment of Mister Car Wash's People First mindset
Join the Mister Car Wash Team & Apply Today!Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
- Fun working environment with a culture that is People First
- Actively growing company with an exciting career path
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short-Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Car Wash/Lube Center Discounts
- Modern office space in the heart of downtown Tucson.
Besides magnificent national parks, some of the best golf courses and world-class resorts and spas can be found in Tucson. An up-and-coming culinary and nightlife scene, a thriving arts community and an average of 350 days of sunshine per year add to its appeal.