Management Analyst III
Location: Anniston, AL
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services Company is looking for an Management Analysis III, to support US Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC), Anniston, Alabama. Candidate should have:
- Demonstrated experience to conduct organizational studies and evaluations;
- Design systems and procedures;
- Conduct work simplification and measurement studies;
- Be able to prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. This includes program analysts and management consultants; and
- Provide Quality Liaison services for production activities related to Production, Reset, Repair, Retrofit, Core Depot, and Pilot Reconditioning programs.
- Managing projects and teams;
- Providing input in primary area of expertise;
- Independent interaction with customer (attend meetings, complete briefings solo);
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to drive strategy and business results;
- Applying knowledge of contracting, operations (internal and external) to growth of business;
- Increasing responsibilities and professional development and building resume;
- Developing Business;
- Managing Projects and exhibiting an understanding of CALIBRE Proposal Management Processes;
- Fostering and managing Customer Relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field;
- Minimum of 3+ years of applicable experience.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers