Location: Pine Bluff, AR
As a Pediatric Dentist at Kool Smiles, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. Dentist-owned and operated since 2002, Kool Smiles believes everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care -- and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
* Working for a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives.
* Earning an average over $2300/day when providing care in a hospital, surgery center or in our office with a dental or medical anesthesiologist partner
* Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options.
* Learning through best-in-class training programs and company-provided ADA-approved continuing education.
* Growing and developing through mentoring and promotions, as well as leadership and practice ownership opportunities.
* Numerous other benefits, with an estimated $20,000 value (medical, 401k matching, paid time off, etc.). Visa and green card sponsorship also available.
We expect you to have:
* DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Completed a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
* Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
* Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
* Interest in providing dental care to children.
* A passion for educating patients about dental health.
* Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.
Education, Training and/or Experience: DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Pediatric program.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics: Must love working with children. Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff. Integrity, always doing the right thing. Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to organize work and engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously. High degree of initiative, accountability and independent judgment. Professional manner and appearance at all times.
Computer Skills: Computer literate. Mentoring Associate Doctors and staff employees on developing their skills.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: A current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where providing patient care (License must be in good standing). Malpractice insurance (in place before start date). CPR Certification (current before start date). NPI provider number (in place before start date). DEA number (application submitted before start date). CDS (in states where applicable). FDH (in states where applicable). Other certifications as required by the state.
Experience in the provision of dental care to children