Sales Account Manager - Mobile, AL
Location: Mobile, AL
Sales Account Manager
Hydraulic Supply iscurrently seeking an experienced SalesAccount Manager to join our team in Mobile,AL
Hydraulic Supply Company has over 62 years (1947) experienceas a full service Fluid Power specialty distributor of hydraulic pneumatic components and systems, hose, fittings and connectors, electronicsystems, and accessories. Our primary focus is Florida, Georgia, Tennessee,Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, the Caribbean and Latin America.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for managing,selling and servicing the entire HSC product portfolio of Hydraulic,Industrial, and Pneumatic products and services to Customers/Prospects assignedto him/her. The Sales Account Manager will utilize customer service andprocurement teams for order entry and purchasing and the Technical team tosupport solution design or problem resolution related to technical issues orproblems.
• Travelling to existing customers assigned on adaily basis to service accounts and develop new opportunities.
• Travelling to prospects assigned to developrelationships, identify opportunities, present solutions, quotes, and secureprofitable business for HSC.
• Develop strong relationships with existingclients/prospects in order to maintain/grow our sales revenue, gross margin,and market share.
• Maintain our CRM system and information asrequired by Sales Management.
• Grow our revenue and market share in assignedaccounts/territory.
• Prepare, Present and Recommend new products andservices to our clients utilizing acquired technical knowledge, marketingmaterial and sales skills to close deals.
• Provide weekly call activity and salesopportunity reports as directed by Sales Management.
• Negotiate Prices and follow company guidelinesestablished for setting sell prices to maximize Gross Margin within accountsand territory assigned.
• Provide correct information to Customer serviceteams for properly entering orders to our system.
• Troubleshoot customer problems regardingproducts provided and handle complaint resolution to customer satisfaction.
• Attend training and maintain fluid powercertifications as required.
• Prepare sales and territory reviews and reportsas requested by Sales management including competitive intel such as competitornames, products, threats, opportunities, etc.
• Accountable to provide information to SalesManagement as needed to properly assess and manage assigned accounts/prospectsand territory.
• Responsible for meeting established sales quotasby obtaining and renewing sales activities while maximizing profits onsales.
• Utilize HSC /manufacturer catalogs, vendor interaction and HSC technical team tosolve customer application issues
• Maintain close contact and good relationshipwith internal support staff as required in order to prepare and follow up onquotes, orders, projects and issue resolution with customers.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• BA/BS in Industrial, Electrical, or MechanicalEngineering or related field preferred
• 5 to 7 years selling experience preferably inindustrial or commercial products with a distributor or wholesaler.
• 2+ years of outside direct sales experienceselling to OEM’s or MRO clients
Skills and Abilities:
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable drivingrecord.
• Eaton CCR certification to level 300 requiredwithin 1 year of hire date.
• Computer Literate -Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook and Internet search
• Home/Mobile office setting/in-fieldsetting.
• Considerable amount of driving to coverterritory.
• Some sitting, viewing/typing on computer
• Heavy use of telephone with frequent interruptions.
• Daily travel required with occasionalovernights.
• Some exposure to climbing and navigatingmachinery and structures or exposure to inclement weather.
• 70-80% travel is required in market
• Competitive Salary; commensurate with experience
• Excellent benefits package available
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements via the“APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer