Quality Control Inspector
Location: Bristol, PA
Our client is currently seeking a Quality Control Inspector.
The Quality Control Inspector will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Set and verify inspection tools to dimensions
- Work from complex drawings (prints) and specifications.
- Coordinate activities with Quality Control and Manufacturing personnel.
- May be assigned to Assembly (inert & loading), Machine Shop, or In-process inspection.
- Repetitive visual, dimensional inspection of small components and small energetic components, small sub-assemblies and/or assemblies, partially machined parts for tolerances, finish requirements and standards.
- Make decisions as to acceptable quality of small components, small sub-assemblies, assemblies and machined parts, using required inspection instruments.
- Recommend methods for correcting deviations.
- These inspections may be executed on high volume production line.
- High School diploma or equivalent desired, but not necessary.
- Prior training or experience in a similar environment preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to understand and perform job functions as stated in the job description.
- Normal range of motion and good manual dexterity are necessary for this job.
- Accuracy in performing job is required. Errors in identifying non-conforming operations may cause defective parts and break down of equipment.