Location: Huntsville, AL
MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
OVERVIEW: QTEC, Inc. is seeking Systems Engineers to join our team of professionals in Huntsville, AL. Qualified applicants will become part of a team of professionals representing both industry and government. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, have a proven track record and a positive work ethic.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidates will function as an integral member of a multi-contractor team providing program, engineering, and technical support to Missile Defense programs. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following areas:
• System concept development
• System and software requirements engineering
• Requirement verification planning and execution
• System performance analysis planning and execution
• Developing and capturing technical products using program processes and tools
• Preparing technical documentation which reflects engineering artifacts
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field and 0 - 10 years of experience in the defense industry
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Experience with DOORS, Rhapsody, Microsoft Office Products
• Experience with systems engineering concepts throughout the acquisition life cycle
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and prepare and brief presentations to the customer as needed
• Self-motivated and customer-oriented
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a minimum SECRET level security clearance.
LOCATION: Huntsville, AL
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.