Security Officer Opportunities!
Location: Glendale, AZ
Pay: $10.50 - $12.00 /Hour
Securitas Security Services, Inc is excited to get a moment of your time to chat about these exciting opportunities! We are looking for experienced and entry level Officers that are up to an exciting new journey towards a prosperous future with Securitas Security. Give us a call so we can scedule you for an interview today!
Call Us Today At (602) 246-6000
We have positions available in Phoenix, Glendale, Tempe and Mesa with starting wages from $10.50 -$12.00/hour.
(wage varies by site and location)
Securitas Security Services, Inc...
We value our Officers and that is why we offer medical, dental and paid time off. You won't find a better company to build a future with in 2017! We invest in our Officers, now let us invest in you...CALL US TODAY AT (602) 246-6000 !!!
Check Out The Information Below:
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Valid Driver's- not required for all sites
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be able to obtain a Arizona Guard Card.
Together We Can Lead By Example, Apply Today!!