Caregiver Weekend and Overnight
Location: Bozeman, MT
GIVE YOUR PASSION A PURPOSE!
Seniors need help with tasks that have become more difficult as they age. Be a caregiver and enjoy knowing you are making a difference in their lives. There is no feeling like helping others!
Home Instead Senior Care is locally owned and our staff provides quality support for our caregivers and clients.
Some of our seniors need help a few hours a week and others need 24/7 care. We work very hard to offer flexible scheduling to meet both the needs of our caregivers and our clients.
Call today at 922-5060 or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/751/home-care-jobs and be appreciated every day! Whether you are retired, needing extra hours, or just starting out, we can help you help others.
• Work with a company that is the leader in the industry.
• Flexible scheduling based on your needs.
• Paid initial, and ongoing training.
• Accident and disability insurance.
• Eligibility for retirement contribution and Paid Time Off.
• Work with a team that truly appreciates your contribution!
The ideal candidate should be compassionate, reliable, organized, possess strong interpersonal skills and a desire to enrich our clients' lives. Our CAREGivers must be able to periodically work in stressful situations while maintaining a friendly client-facing posture, and have the ability to work a flexible schedule. Our primary mission is to improve the quality of life of our clients and we are seeking CAREGivers that have a desire to do the same.
• Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
• Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle with valid auto insurance
• Complete a criminal background check and DMV check.
• Ability to consistently provide physical assistance to a client
• Proven ability to effectively communicate and develop relationships with both clients and office staff.
Home Instead Senior Care has been named to Newsweek magazine’s inaugural list for America’s Best Customer Service 2019. “This award shines a light on the unparalleled dedication to excellence of Home Instead CAREGivers, franchise owners, key players and home office team members as we continue our journey of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families,” said Jeff Huber, president and CEO of Home Instead, Inc.
Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the goodness of someone's heart, the content of their character, their desire to help others, and the ability to learn the company's approach of caring for seniors.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.