RN Healthcare Senior Consultant
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Senior Consultant
- Work in an office setting providing consulting services to long term care facilities regarding State and Federal regulations
- Offering excellent salary and benefits
- Prepare training materials and present training workshops to small and large groups of long-term care nurses and other facility staff on state regulations.
- Provide project management and consulting services to state agency clients on a variety of MDS and Case Mix topics.
- Participate in on-site field reviews of Medicaid providers to evaluate and assess clinical documentation
- Successfully interact with state agency clients and nursing facility providers in a professional manner, developing rapport and enhancing business relationships
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field or related experience
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- Preferred 3 years of long term care experience
- Preferred previous experience as a nursing facility Director of Nursing (DON)
- Experience and knowledge of State and Federal healthcare regulations in long term care
- Knowledge of Medicaid reimbursement and coverage policies desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume to Catherine Stenberg at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me today at 678-987-9896.