Financial Analyst - Part Time
Location: Blue Bell, PA
As a member of the Financial Department, you will be responsible for booking journal entries, performing monthly reconciliations, researching audit requests, and performing various other accounting and activity reconciliations.
- Prepare and settle monthly account statements on assigned captive reinsurance programs.
- Complete regular cash reconciliations of captive premium receipts.
- Complete monthly general ledger entries relating to captive reinsurance.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts relating to captive reinsurance monthly.
- Work closely with clients/captive managers to ensure proper and timely service to accounts.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in insurance, banking or other financial services required
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, demonstrated problem solving skills, time management skills and relationship building skills are needed in this position
- Proficiency in computer skills with experience in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word as well as Lotus Notes
- Ability to work independently and develop creative solutions to workflow and other operational challenges is needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Understanding of WC/Liability claims or ceded reinsurance is a plus