Location: Austin, TX
Pay: $13.00 /Hour
Location: South East Austin
Volt Workforce Solutions is supporting a client who provides electrical services as single source for all your electrical needs no matter the size of your project. They serve the residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial markets and desire to be one of the nation's top distributors for electrical needs.
We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our Warehouse team.
The Warehouse Associates will (but not limited to):
- Load and unload inventory (All Departments of warehouse)
- Operate wire cutting machine; cut wire, measure,
- Serves as a backup in all departments of warehouse as needed
- Maintain neat, clean and safe warehouse
- Keep inventory organized
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures
- Good customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong work ethic, timeliness, must be willing to work overtime when needed
- Forklift experience a plus - will certify through Toyota onsite
- Valid ID or Driver’s License
- Staging materials for installation, shipment, or customer pick up
- Participating in physical inventory and cycle counts to maintain an accurate inventory
- Utilizing hand tools, mechanical equipment, and motorized equipment (including, but not limited to, box cutters, rolling carts, ladders, pallet jacks, for lifts, drills, saws, etc…)
- Willing to work in all areas in the warehouse.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer