Certified Nursing Asst-Evenings-$500.00 Sign On Bonus-Vantage Point
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Hours: M-F 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toliet, standing, walking, or exercising. Turn or reposition bedridden patients.
- Review patient's dietary restrictions food allergies, and preferences to ensure patient receives appropriate diet.
- Record vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse or respiration rate, as directed by medical or nursing staff.
- Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans or appropriate activities.
- Escort patients to meals and activites.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention.