Account Representative - Collections (WFI)
Location: Las Vegas, NV
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a queue of accounts within the 30-59 days past due delinquency range to prevent loan losses through progressive collection efforts
- Negotiate with customers to create payment solutions based on individual circumstances
- Conduct light skip-tracing activity to generate potential leads on customer or collateral
- Review and submit accounts for repossession activity based on mitigating factors
- Execute collection efforts as directed by the department manager
- Actively participate in team and department meetings to improve work flow, collection processes and department efficiencies
- Protect the confidentiality of all aspects of the company’s operations, portfolio, customer information, and computer technology
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in unsecured or sub-prime auto finance collections
- Excellent communication negotiation and writing skills
- Working knowledge of state and federal laws applicable to collections, including the F.D.C.P.A, T.C.P.A and Robbins-Rosenthal Act.
- Must be able to maintain an 8 hour shift Monday-Friday; Flexible schedule required; must be willing to work weekends and overtime.
- Capable of effectively operating in a high-pressure, high-volume environment
- Goal oriented with a desire for improvement and advancement
- Team player
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
-Basic MS Excel
-Basic MS Outlook
-Skip Tools; E-collect, 411.com