Location: Tulsa, OK
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 /Hour
Tulsa aerospace company is currently seeking an Assembly Technician. This position is for 1st shift and overtime is available.
Duties to include:
- Assembling and disassembling aerospace parts.
- Cleaning, wiring, and painting parts.
- Support the maintenance and repair departments.
- Prepare and edit related documentation to maintenance and repair work.
Qualified candidates will have:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in aerospace is strongly preferred. Alteratively, previous experience working in a maintenance or repair department in an assembly capacity will also be considered.
- Able to use hand, air, and power tools.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
Work will be conducted mostly indoors in a shop environment. The use of PPE such as safety glasses and safety toed shoes are required in designated working areas.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds including the use of pneumatic and manual lifting devices. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.