Location: Mobile, AL
As a General Automotive Technician you will be called upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues and for quickly identifying the cause of performance problems.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine (such as intakes, head gaskets, etc.), transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Transmission Removal and Installation
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- Daytime work hours
- Paid time off
- Access to AAMCO's proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- A company career path, a formal plan, designed to take you anywhere in the Automotive Industry. We offer a Career not just a Job!
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as a General Automotive Technician
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Own professional grade tools to service any general repair need
- Must have experience which can include basic inspection, oil changes, basic maintenance and minor repair work
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
- A/C Refrigerant handling certification preferred
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply through this site or contact Megan Cabot at 267-464-7252 or Matt Von Rohr at 267-464-7253